Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My First Sponge Gradient!

Hello All!

I hope you are having a good week?

I am super excited about this mani, for this is the first time I have done anything remotely close to this! And it was super easy! Like, seriously easy. If I can do it.. So can you!

This is a sponge gradient! I got the tutorial from Neverland Nail Blog and she got it from Laynie Fingers. She is seriously amazing! Like.. seriously! I am sure when I first got onto her site I spent all night looking at her mani's. She is soo talented!

Okay, so for this mani, I did two coats of Sinful's Snow me White, and sponged over it, Revlon Blue Lagoon, Sinful Innocent, and Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Pink Blink!!

So pretty! :D

And pardon my index finger, I forgot which way the sponge was going!








Also, I apologize for the redness of my hands, I don't think light green is my color! 
 

7 comments:

  1. I prefer the index finger actually! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful =]! Thanks so much for your kind words and the link =]!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the colors you used, and yep the index is my favorite too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else, I love the index finger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I haven't been able to get sponging to work for me yet but I love how this came out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried a sponge gradiant a long time ago but I think you just inspired me to try again soon. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. With those colours, you're willing the Summer to hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete